Murcia car hire Murcia
Murcia Regions is located in the southeast of the country, between Andalucía
and Valencian Community, on the Mediterranean Costa Calida (the warm
coast), this cost its well know by his beaches of fine sand, The salt-water
lagoon in Mar Menor and La Manga del Mar Menor. Bordered by Andalucía,
Castilla La Mancha, Valencian Community and the Mediterranean Sea. Murcia
inland known as the garden of Murcia, major producer of fruits and vegetables,
oranges, artichokes, tomatoes, lemons are very appreciated in spain,
the valley of Segura waters Murcia inland.
Despite the proximity of the sea, the climate in murcia is subject to
great variations: the summer heat is severe, while frosts are occasionally
experienced in the capital during the winter. Precipitation in Murcia
is scarce, with less than 200 mm (7.9 inches) registered in the hydrological
year October 2004 to September 2005, water supplies is a hot subject
today, for this reason most of Murcia Inland is almost desert.
The economy in Murcia is turning towards "residential tourism" in which
many people from northern European countries have a second home in sunny
Murcia. Golf Courses and hotels resorts are being costructed on the
What's included in our car rental in Murcia
dont pay until arrival
No cancellation Fees
24 hour road assistance
Murcia car hire prices
Prices are quoted per week, for additional days on request
Low season: Nov - March
Mid season: Oct / April - June, Xmas, Easter,
Special (Sp) High season: 1 July · 20 August
High season: 21 August · 30 Sept
Car rental terms:
* A credit card number is needed to pick up your car.
* There is a minimum rental period of 3 days.
* Driver´s minimum age is 21 years and he must hold a driving lisence since one year.
* Vehicles only may be driven on the Spanish mainland, into Gibraltar and Portugal and must be returned to one of our offices.
* We allow a 2-hour grace period when returning your car, after that period we will charge One day extra.
* Tow-away servie due to client´s negligence, traffic fines, damaged to tyres, rims and underneath of the vehicle and costs involved, damaged to the clutch (due to misuse) and costs involved, lost or broken keys and costs involved and cleaning od upholstery.
* Optional insurance covering damages caused to glass, wheels and clutch: Euro 3,00 per day, with a minimum of Euro 9,00 and a maximum of Euro 36,00 per rental contract of maximum 30 days rental period (renewable).
* If you don't contract these insurance, you will have to leave a credit card deposit between 300Euro and 700Euro (in some models), which will be returned at the end of the rental.
* Fuel: The car will be given with Fuel deposit that you have to pay and bring the car empty
* Baby seats and booster seats and from 2nd aditional driver: 2,5€ per day with a maximun of 30€ per rental.
* Out of hour: 18€ per rental from 00:00-08:00
* Drop off the car in a different office. If your rental is less than 7 days you will have to pay an extra of 30 euros.
Huerta de Murcia
Murcia Costa Calida
Murcia Nautic Clubs
Murcia thermal baths
Murcia Usefull Telephones